ALD Automotive offers practical, easy-to-use tools for modern fleet managers
A web portal created to support fleet managers
My ALD is designed to make fleet management and administrative tasks easier, faster and more efficient. It means you and your drivers have more time to focus on core activities too.
My ALD can be used for all of the following:
- See details on contracts and vehicles
- Request assistance for drivers
- Configure and select a car
- Update vehicle mileage
- Search for localized service providers
- Access useful documents
- Upload documents for drivers
- Send notifications to drivers via alerts
- Access a host of reporting tools through ALD net
A complete tool for monitoring your international fleet online
With online access to ALD net, you can access key fleet details, get quotations and view important fleet management information.
Particularly suited to the needs of international fleets, ALD net provides a consolidated worldview view of all your vehicles managed by ALD Automotive.
ALD net helps you to manage your fleet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing tailored alerts on mileage deviation, renewals, fuel consumption, etc.
Advanced drill down capabilities focus on the international fleet to a single local contract with specific country or entity views.
Ready-to-use reports are available in 14 languages covering all key areas including new orders and deliveries, terminated contracts, fleet running costs etc.
All reports can be customized through advanced capabilities such as online sorting and filtering, currency and distance conversion, and exporting into different formats.
For non-international accounts, ALD net has a direct access through My ALD portal.
Direct access to ALD net reporting tool for clients.
Helping your drivers make the right vehicle decision
This tool makes it easy to select a business car, configure it with options and accessories, and then compare up to three choices.
Car selector is really easy to use and fleet managers and drivers like the freedom of choice it provides. Individual users can do all of the following:
- Access the latest vehicle information 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Search vehicles using various criteria such as make, model, body type
- Set criteria for additional factors such as CO2 emissions, fuel consumption, or purchase prices.
- Request a quotation based on individual selections.
Car selector is available in 21 countries.
A facilitator to define your fleet
Once you have a car policy in place, our web quoter tool is set up to reflect the parameters. Your drivers can then choose their cars accordingly.
- Easy to use and based on the latest information, the web quoter enables each driver to calculate their own quotations whilst still meeting the requirements of the company car policy.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the web quoter tool saves fleet managers time and gives drivers independence and choice.
- Vehicles are offered according to the preselected criteria: particular make and model, fuel type, mandatory options, limited CO2 emission, list price, etc.
Manage and track your vehicles in real time
Telematics vehicle technology is increasingly popular with ALD Automotive customers around the globe. It enables fleet managers to keep a watchful eye on company vehicles and is proven to deliver a number of benefits:
- Accurate journey logging and mileage capture
- Improved legislative compliance and cost control
- Increased productivity
- Improved tax efficiency
- Decrease of the reported incidents due to a better driving
- Greater chance of recovery in the event of car theft
- Proactive notification of services
- Operating cost reductions through timely maintenance and a better driver behavior
- Capture data for more efficient environmental management
One of the key challenges for modern fleet managers is convincing individual drivers that their behavior has a cost implication: inefficient driving impacts the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the vehicle. Telematics provides accurate behavioral data in real-time. Once any driver concerns regarding privacy are addressed, telematics can also be a motivator to do better.
The telematics unit within the vehicle is fitted with a SIM card which sends odometer readings directly from the vehicle to ALD Automotive. This information is automatically input into our fleet management systems so that it’s fully integrated in our service processes, e.g. the data is compared with the manufacturer’s servicing intervals to determine how soon the next service is due.
For both companies and drivers, telematics offers numerous ways to manage vehicle information more effectively and improve the driver experience.
Added value services